Your dogs (pets) are most welcome to stay at Riverbend Caravan Park on powered sites and pet friendly accommodation only.
For the enjoyment and comfort of all guests, including your pets the following park rules apply,
- Keep pets on leads at all times
- Clean up after your pets immediately and dispose of rubbish in bins provided
- Pets are not to be left unattended in the Park at any time. When you leave the Park, please take your pet with you. Alternatively, we can recommend a local boarding kennel
- Pets are not allowed in any Park amenities including, non-pet friendly Cabins, Amenities blocks, Camp Kitchen, Laundry and BBQ areas
- Please do not wash pets or pet bedding in the Park facilities
There are doggy bag dispensers located around the Park for your convenience.
Our pet friendly cabin #15 can accommodate up to 2 pets during your stay and offers a fenced off area. A fee may apply if excessive cleaning is required after departure. All registered guests shall be liable for any loss or damage to the appliances, furniture, fixtures and fittings in the accommodation. General wear and tear excluded. Due to health regulations, pets are not permitted in our non-pet friendly cabins or other facilities.
Barking dogs can detract from the enjoyment of other park guests. Please attempt to keep your dog quiet. Constant barking or howling will not be tolerated.
Failure to adhere to our Pet Policy may result in you being asked to leave the park immediately without refund.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
We trust that you and your pet/s enjoy your stay with us.
Riverbend Caravan Park is part of the Edwards Group (ABN: 66 077 956 104).
We may update the terms and conditions at any time by posting the updates on this page.